Astragalus Polysaccharide is a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide obtained by extracting, concentrating and purifying the dried roots of the leguminous Mongolian Astragalus or Astragalus membranaceus. It is light yellow, fine powder, uniform and free of impurities, and has hygroscopicity.
Astragalus Polysaccharide is a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide obtained by extracting, concentrating and purifying the dried roots of the leguminous Mongolian Astragalus or Astragalus membranaceus. It is light yellow, fine powder, uniform and free of impurities, and has hygroscopicity. Astragalus polysaccharide is composed of hexuronic acid, glucose, fructose, rhamnose, arabinose, galacturonic acid and glucuronic acid. It can be used as an immune promoter or regulator, and has antiviral, antitumor, anti-aging and anti-aging effects. Radiation, anti-stress, anti-oxidation and other effects.
Astragalus membranaceus, also known as Mian, Mianhuang, is the dried root of the perennial herb of Mongolian scutellaria or Astragalus membranaceus, except for Mongolian scutellaria and membranaceus scutellaria, which are authentic, scutellaria, scutellaria, and East Russian jaundice. Gold wing Astragalus, monomeric scutellaria, etc. are also used for medicinal purposes. Recent studies have found that Astragalus contains various active ingredients such as polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids. These active ingredients have the functions of promoting antibody production and immune response. Among them, Astragalus Polysacharin and APS have been reported. Astragalus polysaccharide is one of the main active ingredients of Astragalus membranaceus, which is obtained by high-tech extraction and separation. The product is a leguminous plant of Astragalus membranaceus or Astragalus membranaceus Maxim. The polysaccharide containing Astragalus membranaceus is based on glucose (C6H12O6), the oral liquid level should be not less than 65%, and the needle grade should be not less than 70%.
Astragalus polysaccharide is the main component of Astragalus. Astragalus membranaceus is beneficial to qi-solid table, stagnation of sweat, solid body, sore muscle, and water swelling. For the treatment of qi deficiency, moderate gas subsidence, prolonged diarrhea, rectal prolapse, blood in the stool, dysfunction, self-sweating, sputum, ulceration, long-term collapse, blood deficiency, stagnation, internal heat, thirst, chronic nephritis, proteinuria, diabetes, etc.
Structure & Modification
Astragalus polysaccharide itself is a mixture, its structure is more complicated, and many scholars have different research results on its structure. However, it appears that its constituent units mainly include glucose, arabinose, galactose, mannose, fructose, xylose, glucuronic acid and galacturonic acid, and these monomers are mainly linked by α-type glycosidic bonds. There are fewer β-type glycosidic bonds.
With the deepening of the research on the structure of Astragalus polysaccharides and the upsurge of polysaccharide modification, the modification of Astragalus polysaccharides has also been carried out. The modification methods of polysaccharides include sulfation, carboxymethylation, acetylation, etc. The effects of different modification methods on polysaccharide activity are also different, and the sulfation modification can effectively improve the immunological activity of polysaccharides. At present, the modification of Astragalus polysaccharide is mainly by sulfating or complexing with metal ions. The sulfated xanthine polysaccharide is more effective in increasing antibody titer and promoting lymphocyte proliferation. Selenium-enriched Astragalus polysaccharide converts toxic inorganic selenium into non-toxic organic selenium, forming a five-membered ring selenite structure. Selenium-enriched Astragalus polysaccharide has both physiological and pharmacological effects of selenium and Astragalus polysaccharides, and its biological activity is higher than that of unmodified Astragalus polysaccharides, which is more conducive to the absorption and utilization of the body. In addition, the complexation of Astragalus polysaccharides with chromium can also enhance its hypoglycemic effect.
Instructions For Use
The extraction source is the dried root of the yellow scorpion plant of the leguminous scutellariae; the brownish yellow powder has a slightly sweet taste and is hygroscopic; the content is orally ≥65%, the injection is ≥70%, and is widely used in veterinary medicine raw material injection oral liquid, drinking water, mixing feed Add, etc., health care, antiviral medicine
1. This product can improve the disease resistance of juvenile animals. The addition of young, piglets and young animals can reduce the disease, promote weight gain, increase the living rate and increase the uniformity.
2. used in calves, sheep, pigs, a variety of viral or bacterial diseases, such as chronic swine fever, viral enteritis, parvovirus, circovirus, blue ear disease and other toxic diseases. For example, the combination of antibiotics has a good therapeutic effect on cell diseases.
3. Viral diseases such as bursa of avian, avian influenza, bronchi, Newcastle disease, immunosuppressive syndrome, duck plague, duck hepatitis, goose plague, etc.
4. combined with anti-toxins for easy recurrence, and bacterial diseases that are prone to antibacterial properties have special effects, and solve the problem of relapse, that is, drug resistance. Such as avian E. coli, rhinitis, duck serositis, Pasteurellosis, necrotic enteritis, staphylococcus and other stubborn and prone diseases.
5. As an immunopotentiator and activator, effective treatment can cause diseases of the immune system. Such as immunosuppressive syndrome (also known as anemia factor), bursa, avian influenza, leukemia, is also a good vaccine protection agent, and can quickly increase the body's immune response to the vaccine, improve antibody levels. After 1-2 days of immunization, the effect is better.