Hypericin is an extract of Hypericum perforatum. It was first isolated from the Garcinia Cambogia L. sylvestris in 1957. It belongs to the diterpene ketone compound and is the most biologically active substance in St. John's wort. It looks gray-yellow to brown.
Hypericin is an extract of Hypericum perforatum. It was first isolated from the Garcinia Cambogia L. sylvestris in 1957. It belongs to the diterpene ketone compound and is the most biologically active substance in St. John's wort. It looks gray-yellow to brown. Powder, tastes slightly bitter, soluble in water, can emit a special fragrance, has a role in inhibiting the central nervous system and calming, added to health care products can enhance immunity, also used as anti-resistant in Europe (especially Germany) Depressive drugs. Hypericin also has a strong anti-viral effect, which can directly affect viruses such as swine fever and foot-and-mouth disease, and also has a good killing effect on highly pathogenic avian influenza virus.
For the treatment of antidepressants, increase immunity.Hypericin is an antiviral pure Chinese medicine preparation and is the drug of choice for the prevention and treatment of avian influenza.
1. Avian influenza, atypical Newcastle disease, transmission, throat, bursa, duck plague, duck viral hepatitis, egg drop syndrome and other viral diseases.
2. high fever caused by avian cold, difficulty breathing, cough, swelling of the head and face, purple crown, lack of energy, decreased feeding, decreased egg production, malformed eggs and other symptoms.
3. for swine fever, blue ear disease, parvovirus, viral enteritis, infectious gastroenteritis and immune function decline.
4. Hypericin has the effect of extracting retrovirus in vivo and in vitro, and has a strong antiviral effect. It has a strong inhibitory effect on early replication of HIV. It can cause programmed cell death and has anti-cancer effect. It can activate mononuclear phagocytic cells and the like to enhance immunity. It has a strong killing effect on the highly pathogenic H5N1 and H9N2 subtype avian influenza viruses.
According to a 2000 British Journal of Medicine, the efficacy of Hypericum perforatum and Imipramine in the treatment of depression was compared. The results of the study were similar, but patients were more likely to take St. John's wort. 26% of the patients had adverse reactions after taking imipramine and abandoned the drug. As for the St. John's wort, only 3% of the patients gave up. Hypericum perforatum is a herb that many people have studied. It has a proven clinical experience and is generally safe in medicine.
Anti-virus, Anti-avian Flu
The “Hyricin's Killing Effect on Avian Influenza H5N1 and H9N2 Subtype Viruses” by the Lanzhou Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences was submitted to the National Avian Influenza Reference Laboratory. The results showed that Hypericin had a good killing effect on highly pathogenic avian influenza virus, and the final killing rate was 100%. Researcher Liang Jianping, director of the Lanzhou Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and director of the Key Laboratory of New Veterinary Drugs Engineering of the Ministry of Agriculture, said that the test report showed that Hypericin was directly contacted with the avian influenza H5N1 and H9N2 subtype viruses in vitro at different concentrations. Among them, Hypericin contains 3.72mg of crude drug per ml, and it can kill 100% of the virus with avian influenza virus for 30 minutes. It can react with avian influenza virus for 10 minutes in the concentration range of 0.744mg of crude drug per ml. The kill rate of viruses can reach 99.99% or more.
It is understood that in addition to the "Hylicin killing effect on avian influenza H5N1 and H9N2 subtype viruses" test, two important scientific experiments related to it have been completed, and achieved good results.
1. Regulate the animal immune function, induce the body to produce interferon, enhance the body's immunity, and effectively prevent various diseases of livestock and poultry;
2. Influenza, influenza fever, infectious bursal disease, transmission, throat, fowl pox, hypoglycemia syndrome, egg reduction syndrome, infectious encephalomyelitis, duck plague, duck virus Sexual hepatitis, duck liver white spot disease, gosling plague, adenovirus and various immunodeficiency viruses caused by high or low fever and lethargy of sick birds caused by single or mixed infection; large groups of explosive snoring, coughing, blowing nose, sneezing , runny nose, tears, clogging of the trachea, mouth breathing and mixing with wheezing sound, taro mucus, air bag turbidity, thickening, foamy or cheese-like exudate; feces yellow, white, green or rice soup Muscle, glandular stomach edema or hemorrhage; stagnant growth of meat and poultry, egg production decreased, fading eggs, sand shell eggs, malformed eggs, etc. have special effects.
3. High fever anorexia caused by swine fever blight, circovirus disease, blue ear disease, pseudorabies, infectious gastroenteritis, vesicular disease, etc., difficulty breathing, coughing and gasping, nasal flow, muscle tremor, mouth and hoof Blisters or ulcers, and even hoof shells fall off, lameness, watery diarrhea and other symptoms are significant.
4. Suitable for a variety of viral diseases and delayed bacterial diseases in livestock and poultry and mixed infection caused by
physical decline, malnutrition and multi-drug treatment is ineffective.