Lycium Ruthenicum is rich in various nutrients such as protein, lycium polysaccharide, amino acid, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Lycium Ruthenicum is rich in various nutrients such as protein, lycium polysaccharide, amino acid, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It is also rich in natural proanthocyanidins (OPC for short), and its OPC content exceeds that of blueberry, the natural wild plant with the highest OPC content found so far. OPC is the most effective natural water-soluble free radical scavenger, which is 20 times more effective than VC and 50 times higher than VE. Compared with red peony, black glutinous vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are more abundant, especially natural scented substances that scavenge free radicals and antioxidants. The medicinal health value is much higher than that of ordinary red peony. Known as "Soft Gold", "The Wild Blue Enchantress". The Lycium Ruthenicum contained in the black cockroach has the function of scavenging free radicals and anti-oxidation, and is a leader in black food.
The extract of black carp has the application value of anti-lipid, hypoglycemic, anti-oxidation, immune regulation, anti-aging, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, arteriosclerosis and oncology drugs.
The discovery of anthocyanins in black carp has found the world's most simple and effective way to resist oxidation and anti-aging.
Part of the effect of anthocyanins in black carp:
1. Prevent a variety of free radical-related diseases, including cancer, heart disease, premature aging and arthritis
2. Can reduce the incidence of heart disease and stroke
3. Enhance the immune system's ability to resist carcinogens
4. Reduce the number of colds and shorten the duration
5. Prevention of inflammation including arthritis and swelling
6. Enhance arterial, venous and capillary elasticity, lower blood pressure, and can effectively prevent Alzheimer's disease
7. Anthocyanins also have anti-radiation effects
1. Women with rough skin and loose elasticity
2. Women with poor skin tone, dullness, and chloasma
3. Women with increased skin wrinkles and deeper neck lines due to skin aging
4. Often eat fried, pickled products, canned food, barbecue and other food
5. People who use computers and mobile phones for a long time